Regulatory Affairs Senior Specialist
For our office in Milan we are looking for a REGULATORY AFFAIRS SENIOR SPECIALIST
Employment type: Full time
The candidate will be responsible for digitizing and updating some processes related to business documentation and will have visibility into the negotiation and contracting processes.
- At least 5-6 years experience in Regulatory Affairs in a pharmaceutical company
- Scientific degree
- Fluent in English
- Master in Regulatory Affairs – plus
- Good understanding of OTC business
- Positive attitude, can-do approach, project and time management
- Agility in dealing with complex tasks with a good level of authonomy
- Good interpersonal skills in order to build good relationship with team and other collegues
- Nice to have - Experience in managing resources
Submit your application
To submit your application, fill in the following form and either select one of our open positions or choose “Spontaneous application”. Remember you should also attach your most recent Curriculum Vitae in electronic form (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).