Procurement Back Office Specialist
Sede: Tirana - Albania
For our office in Tirana, we are looking for a Procurement Back Office Specialist.
Procurement Back-Office Specialist will directly support the Procurement Team in executing procurement transactional activities cross-categories for the headquarter (Milan, Italy).
This position will be part of a Dompé Hub based in Tirana (Albania) and reports directly to Head of Global Procurement based in Milan, Italy.
Procurement Back-Office Specialist main accountabilities are to check Purchase Requisition (PR) in order to ensure compliance to procurement policies and to create Purchase Order (PO).
Moreover, Procurement Back-Office Specialist is accountable for supporting Business Requestor in Procure-to-Pay execution in case of need, creating and maintaining category content where available.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Perform completeness and compliance check on Purchase Requisition received (e.g., number of offer collected, existence of contract / pricelist, etc.);
- Create Purchase Order;
- Trigger approval process, on transactional activities, where not automatically triggered by the system.
- Execute procurement administration: be focal point for category data management, adhere to standard processes and be responsible for the creation and maintenance of specific category content (e.g. SAP info record, SAP contracts, etc.);
- Support in solving problems related to orders with suppliers, internal customers and vendor price/quantity invoice issues when applicable;
- Support invoice reconciliation in case of price or payment terms discrepancies for PO based invoices;
- Retain contracts and template in appropriate repository;
- Support Requestor along the entire Procure-to-Pay process execution (e.g. how to create Purchase Requisition, request for approval, etc.).
- Strong competences and knowledge Procurement downstream execution
- Proficiency in SAP and e-Procurement P2P tools
- Capability to independently interact with different stakeholders
- Track record in providing accurate analysis and reporting of relevant data to key stakeholders
- Fluent in Italian spoken and written
- Fluent in English spoken and written
- A bachelor’s degree with emphasis on the areas of business, economics, finance, procurement or legal, or comparable professional education
- 4+ years’ experience in P2P process with strong usage of e-Procurement P2P tool and SAP or in Help-Desk activities
- Meticulous approach in performing operative tasks and activities
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to work with people at all levels
- Ability to prioritize work and deadlines
- Learning agility
- Pragmatic Approach
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).