Legal Counsel - R&D
Sede: Milano - Italia
For our office in Milano we are looking for an Legal Counsel - R&D ,who will be responsible for
supporting in all legal matters of the area of expertise an international level, ensuring cross functional support for the legal team.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Ensure legal support (judicial and extrajudicial) to internal departments in alignment with the Legal team and in compliance with laws and regulations, in order to minimize risks and ensure corporate protection;
- Supports the Chief Legal Officer in defining the legal guidelines of strategic direction for the business through specific legal assistance;
- Supports the Chief Legal Officer in the management of litigation (civil, administrative and criminal) in alignment with the external Law Firms involved, where necessary and in compliance with and protection of the Group's interests;
- Takes care of the draft of contractual templates for interactions between the Group Branches and third parties, ensuring their correct interpretation and updating;
- Ensure support in the implementation of a legal infrastructure within the organization ensuring compliance with laws, regulations and codes of ethics and taking care of the adoption of an adequate procedural system;
- Provides legal advice and recommendations with reference to legal issues;
- Guarantees support in the correct implementation, at local level, of group projects;
- Be aware and act in compliance with the relevant laws, ethics and regulations and corporate procedures of the reference area.
- Law degree and Bar exam or equivalent
- Previous experience in the role, preferable in a pharmaceutical company
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Word, Power Point and Access)
- Decision making e problem solving.
- Integration and Internal Networking
- Data Protection Laws
- International, national and regional regulations of pharmaceutical field
- Farmindustria deontological code
- Code of Ethics of single Country relevant for the Company, if applicable
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).