HRBP - R&D
Sede: Milano - Italia
For our offie in Milan, we are looking for a HRBP - R&D
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Partner with the Head of HRBP’s to implement HR priorities
- Support in the implementation of all people management related processes (Performance Management, Talent Review, Salary Review, Budgeting, Employee Relations…).
- Contribute to the organizational review and design for the assigned functions, supporting growth, change and the achievement of the assigned team’s performance targets.
- Support the Line Managers in analysing training needs, designing, organizing and implementing training activities to support people growth.
- Share and develop best practices across the business unit HRBP team.
- Guarantee talent acquisition for the assigned functions, on time and on cost, in order to sustain the mid and long term development of the organization.
- Organize induction plans and welcome meetings for all new starters of the assigned job families.
- Guarantee the implementation of all HR Admin related processes for the assigned functions, ensuring that flows are promptly and accurately managed.
- Support the Line Managers on specific HR related projects as required from time to time.
- Contribute developing a sustainable, diversified, imaginative and empowered environment.
- A university graduate with at least 4 years of experience in similar roles the pharma industry
- Enthusiastic team player with a strong drive to create a positive work environment
- Passion for innovative HR solutions and process improvement
- Fluent command of Italian and English – both verbal and written
- Strong ability to prioritise and to meet your deadlines,
- Experience in R&D
- You have full MS Office working proficiency.
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).