Field Medical Advisor
Sede: Tirana - Albania
For our office in Tirana, we are looking for a Field Medical Advisor.
The requested resource will work within the Medical Affairs team and will function as Medical Scientific connection between Dompé and external stakeholders to facilitate scientific exchange, through the development of strong relationship and provision of insights.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Establish, build and maintain relationship with external stakeholders in Albania and Kosovo by providing disease state education and evidence-based scientific information, communicating the clinical value of the Dompé therapeutic solutions;
- Contribute to company success through the gathering of medical insights/unmet needs and participating in the scientific discussion with national/regional/local experts;
- Represent Dompé and our therapeutic platform at relevant local regional Italian scientific congresses and meetings
- Contribute in identifying qualified collaborators to participate in company sponsored activities (eg: speaker, investigator, consultant) and provide them with scientific assistance when allowed
- Maintain updated clinical, scientific and technical expertise in our therapeutic areas
- Adhere to corporate compliance policies in all activities, including those related to clinical trials, scientific interactions with internal and external groups, and unsolicited requests for medical/scientific information
- Assist in internal and external trainings and support medical information activities
- Take part in cross functional projects (marketing and sales) in order to maximize the scientific initiatives on the field
- Interact proactively with the Drug Safety Unit in the activities of reporting of suspected adverse reactions
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).