Corporate Communications Administrative Assistant- Fixed Term
Sede: Tirana - Albania
At Dompé, our success is rooted in our global team and our history of 130 years. We are a global bio-pharmaceutical company focused on innovation, where a long tradition in the field of personal wellness goes hand in hand with a commitment to research and development to meeting unsatisfied patient needs all around the world.
More than 800 people of different nationalities work at Dompé in its offices in Italy (Milan, Aquila, and Naples), United States (Boston and San Francisco), Albania (Tirana), China (Shanghai) and recently Canada.
Many of our employees came to Dompé due to our reputation for following the science wherever it leads, and our unwavering dedication to patients. Our team is driven by the results of our research, which propels us to make a meaningful difference in the lives of our patients.
As a company, Dompé is animated by a spirit of curiosity and entrepreneurship that starts from our people – a group of creative thinkers driven to find better solutions to familiar challenges. Empowered by the trust and transparency of the company’s leadership, our proactive and hardworking team has produced innovative, game-changing science to treat rare diseases and conditions with high unmet need.
At Dompé, new employees will find a diverse, inclusive, dynamic and future-oriented work environment that combines traditional craftsmanship skills with the most advanced technology, a place where people can thrive and grow both professionally and personally.
We’re always looking for new talents with diversified backgrounds, experiences, and a global mindset, who aspire to make a crucial difference in someone’s life! And Dompé is the right place for that!
For our CENTER OF EXCELLENCE a Tirana, we are looking for a Corporate Communications Administrative Assistant - Fixed Term which will be based in our offices in Albania but will support the Corporate Communications Unit in the Head Quarter.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Coordination and planning of internal and external events;
- Production and dissemination of press reviews;
- Management of suppliers and internal purchasing processes;
- Coordination of tenders and expenses in SAP and Docsweb;
- Budget management of the department;
- Project time schedule management;
- Management and archiving of contracts;
- Degree in Management Economics and or international relations;
- Excellent knowledge of Italian and English languages
- 2/3 years of experience as an administrative assistant
- Preferably previous experience in communication / media relations
- Integration & internal networking
- Monitoring of the process
- Learning orientation
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).