Sede: Tirana - Albania
For our office in Albania (Tirana) we are looking for a Compliance Specialist:
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Support global team on the implementation of monitoring program
- Document the monitoring plan and execute the monitoring activities as per the Ethics and Compliance program
- Support relevant corrective/improvement actions follow up in the affiliates and HQ
- Support global team on the implementation and digitalization of the CAPA process
- Act as Training Owner for the Ethics and Compliance Function.
- Manage the e-learning platform management
- Prepares the different education or training sessions, their effectiveness checks and any recovery sessions;
- Ensure the availability of evidence of the completion of the education/training session and verification of effectiveness.
- Support global team on implementation the Due Diligence Program and actively conduct Due Diligence in accordance with Ethics and Compliance program
- Provide support to the global team on executing the audit plan
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- 4 years of Compliance, Legal, Audit, Monitoring, or Regulatory experience
- Excellent level of English and Italian
- Degree in economics or law
- Knowledge of the Chinese language
Must to have:
Furthermore, personal aptitudes will be considered during the selection phase: Integrity, Speed, Knowledge, Passion, Attention to detail, Reliability, Flexibility, Teamwork
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).