Location: Tirana - Albania
For our office in Albania (Tirana) we are looking for a Compliance Specialist:
- Support global team on the implementation of monitoring program
- Document the monitoring plan and execute the monitoring activities as per the Ethics and Compliance program
- Support relevant corrective/improvement actions follow up in the affiliates and HQ
- Support global team on the implementation and digitalization of the CAPA process
- Act as Training Owner for the Ethics and Compliance Function.
- Manage the e-learning platform management
- Prepares the different education or training sessions, their effectiveness checks and any recovery sessions;
- Ensure the availability of evidence of the completion of the education/training session and verification of effectiveness.
- Support global team on implementation the Due Diligence Program and actively conduct Due Diligence in accordance with Ethics and Compliance program
- Provide support to the global team on executing the audit plan
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- 4 years of Compliance, Legal, Audit, Monitoring, or Regulatory experience
- Excellent level of English and Italian
- Degree in economics or law
- Knowledge of the Chinese language
Must to have:
Furthermore, personal aptitudes will be considered during the selection phase: Integrity, Speed, Knowledge, Passion, Attention to detail, Reliability, Flexibility, Teamwork
Submit your application
To submit your application, fill in the following form and either select one of our open positions or choose “Spontaneous application”. Remember you should also attach your most recent Curriculum Vitae in electronic form (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).