Trade & E-commerce Manager
Sede: Milano - Italia
For our office in Milan we are looking for a Trade & E-commerce Manager
The candidate will be part of commercial organisation of the Primary Care Business Unit and support the Trade & Go to Market Department to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the key business processes, by leading, defining, coordinating, analyzing and implementing projects in order to reach the BU objectives.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Support the Head of Trade & Go To Market to lead and manage the Customer Retention, working to improve the customer journey in an omnichannel perspective and to grow customer engagement across channels, maximising opportunities across customer touchpoints;
- Collaborate to define objectives per customer, investment priorities and the execution of the plan on the main customers;
- Guarantee and supervise all the Go to market initiatives on Direct and/or Intermediate customers through FV/Sell-out Specialists/other external facilities and implementation of "Go to mkt" activities through clustering and customer selection;
- Develop of assortments, categories, promotional and price strategies by channel/customer type;
- Define the Trade plan for the online channel and execute projects to accelerate the e-commerce growth;
- Define with the Head of Trade & Go To Market - in collaboration with Marketing, Sales and Commercial Exellence & Licensing departments - new opportunities throughout the customer journey to deliver high performing, agile customer interactions and touchpoints;
- Definition and monitoring the KPIs and the analysis for the evaluation of Trade activities.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE AND TRAININGS:
- Degree in economic or scientific disciplines;
- Previous experiences in the role with focus on digital / e-commerce management from the Trade perspective;
- At least five years in same role and or activities in pharmaceutical companies.
SPECIFIC SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Computer skills: MS Office (User knowledge)
- Strategic thinking
- Focus on learning and professional update.
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).