Sr Scientist, Computational Chemist
We are seeking a Sr Scientist, Computational Chemist to join our R&D Discovery Platform in the Naples office. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of using computational insights to guide medicinal chemistry projects in a pharmaceutical environment. This position could develop into a leadership role within the computational chemistry group of the R&D Discovery Platform.
Contratto: Full time
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Ensure the correct relationships with Pharmacies and/or Physicians and the effective management of the assigned area through a detailed segmentation and targeting of Physicians and/or Pharmacies in portfolio;
- Ensure adequate medical information communication, adapting the message in accordance to the needs and type of the target, in order to trasfert the features and the benefits of the therapeutic products and to promote knowledge and proper use of them;
- Ensure the constant analysis and promptly updating of data.
- A completed Ph.D. in physical organic chemistry, computational chemistry or a related field with strong theoretical background as demonstrated by contributions to leading journals
- 3+ years’ post graduate experience in the pharmaceutical industry applying various methods of computer modeling to drug discovery projects
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant experience is preferred.
- Skilled in applying state-of-the-art methods and tools for structure-based drug design, in silico screening, QSAR, and pharmacophore development
- Expertise in machine learning techniques, multiple parameter optimization methods, quantum chemistry, docking methods, molecular dynamics, and homology modeling approaches.
- Must be self-motivated, have exceptional communication skills, and have a strong grasp of bio-organic and physical chemistry concepts
- Demonstrated skills in the application of computer-assisted drug design using standard modeling and computational software packages.
- Ability to independently analyze literature and project data, formulate creative design hypotheses and design novel ligands in the context of project need
- Ability to serve as a lead computational chemist on multiple drug discovery projects
- A working knowledge of medicinal chemistry and drug discovery
- Proven ability to collaborate with others.
- Applicants are desired to have programming expertise in at least one programing language.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).