ICT - Project Manager
Sede: Tirana - Albania
For our office in Tirana we are looking for new motivated ICT Project Manager who want to join us to strengthen our ICT & Digital Transformation team.
The ICT - Project Manager plans, implements, coordinates and oversees IT projects that are significant in terms of scope and impact (value creation) within Dompé. This may include coordinating contributions from various internal departments, as well as external Providers or third parties aimed at the creation of new infrastructures, software or digital service components and their adoption by the Dompé organization.
The Project Manager assures system integration activities; facilitates necessary change management on processes and people; oversees the achievement of Project objectives and its business case.
The ICT - Project Manager has ultimate responsibility for meeting the business’s or client’s needs.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Developing project plans, goals, and budgets; identifying resources needed;
- Developing schedules and methods for measuring results;
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements;
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates;
- Preparing requests for proposals and conducting all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services and products;
- Guiding and performing strategic analysis for the project
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects
- Assembling and coordinating project team members assigning individual responsibilities
- Evaluating standards of component products
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems
- Planning and overseeing the preparation and dissemination of project communications
- Ensuring project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies
- Bachelor’s degree: Computer science, engineering, mathematics;
- Background in the ICT field (Infrastructure architecture, application development, etc.);
- Project management practices (Prince2, PMI, SCRUM, etc.);
- Fluent in english & italian language
- 4-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Collaboration attitude & Teamworking;
- Internal networking;
- Monitoring of the process;
- Learning orientation;
- Planning and organization
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).