Director Global Project Management Clinical Operation
Sede: Milano - Italia
For our office in Milan, we re looking for a Director Global Project Management Clinical Operation.
The resource will work in a global role within the Clinical Operations function. The span of responsibilities is broad and may support one or several products depending on their size and complexity. The products supported may include studies in all phases of drug development.
The Director Global Project Management Clinical Operation is responsible for oversight of a program of global studies, covering all clinical development deliverables (including aspects of quality, budget, time, resource and risk). The role also involves integrating design, feasibility and operational planning to ensure clinical drug development programs are aligned with priorities and strategy. The role will provide input & support to the Senior Global Clinical Operations Program Director in preparation for new business case opportunities for review by governance interactions and may act as the lead for cross-functional teams in delivery of various clinical activities and manage improvement or change projects within clinical operations or spanning multiple business areas.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Lead cross functional teams of experts in the planning and delivery of a defined clinical program of studies and/or clinical activities to scope, quality, budget, time, planning the resource and managing risk.
- Work closely with global study PM to provide appropriate strategic oversight of a program of studies.
- Responsible for providing clinical operations expertise into the development of new business case opportunities for review by governance.
- Lead cross functional teams in planning and execution of clinical contribution to filing of registrative dossier, maintenance support for regulatory interactions and reports and inspection readiness.
- Lead large or complex deliverables and the process to identify and solve or escalate operational issues. Drive delivery to plan through internal or external partners (alliance partners, Clinical Research Organizations (CROs), vendors and Academic Research Organizations (AROs)).
- Contribute to the development of vision and strategy of the Clinical Operations unit and support overall management and performance of the unit
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in medical or biological sciences or discipline associated with clinical research.
- At least 10 years’ experience from within the pharmaceutical industry or similar large multinational organization and proven experience of clinical development / drug development process in various phases of development and therapy areas.
- Experience from leading clinical projects and deliverables or similar expertise from other areas of drug development (such as pharmaceutical development) and proven knowledge of project management tools and processes
- Proven leadership promoting motivation and empowerment of others in order to accomplish individual, team and organizational objectives. Ability to mentor, develop and educate staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, negotiation, collaboration and interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively with others at all levels of the organization
- Familiar with and comfortable to work within a functional matrix operational model
- Familiar with and experienced in managing potential challenges related to multicultural environment
- Fostering change driving and management
- Project management certification
- Knowledge of process improvement methodology
- Regulatory submission experience
- Proven knowledge of clinical operations
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).