Commercial Operation & Planning Manager
Sede: Milano - Italia
For Our company in Milan (Italy) we are looking for a Commercial Operation & Planning Manager.
The candidate will be part of Dompé Commercial Excellence & Licensing Department.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Ensure that the forecasting process is generated, reviewed and validated (Market data Sell In/Out and Sales);
- Support the annual strategic planning process;
- Act as a point of contact for strategic initiatives, providing advice, leadership, and/or support, as required (e.g., Gross Margin Improvement, Marketing Mix Optimization, Sales Force Alignment/Expansion);
- Work collaboratively across Primary Care Team to strengthen the Division’s strategic growth agenda and ensure alignment with strategic priorities;
- Providing teams with decision analysis and strategic support to ensure alignment with portfolio priorities and advise teams on internal governance processes;
- Drive scenario planning and risk identification/mitigation efforts with teams to escalate issues, if required, to impacted area leads;
- Perform commercial leverages analysis (e.g., customer segmentation, marketing ROI, customer promotion responsiveness, etc.) that yields actionable insights that increase market share, sales and margin.
- Degree in economics or scientific matters;
- At least 5 years experience in the activities and skills of the position;
- Previous experience health care industry, in particular pharmaceutical companies, life science, nutrition or cosmetic industry;
- Experience in financial modelling, strong analytical skills with experience collecting, processing, and analyzing a variety of qualitative and quantitative data sets.
- Good communication skills and strong reporting and presentation skills;
- Ability to think independently to challenge traditional solutions. Analytical and Problem-Solving attitude, flexibility to adapt to continuous changing requirements and environments;
- Ability to work under pressure, to multi-task and handle multiple priorities;
- Language knowledge: fluent Italian and English;
- IT Knowledge: Excellent with Microsoft Office, specifically comfort with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in international environments is preferable.
- Expert knowledge of business process analyses & design, IT architecture and ability to build automated and interactive dashboards in PowerBI.
Furthermore, personal aptitudes will be considered during the recruiting phase:
Integrity, Speed, Passion, Attention to detail, Reliability, Flexibility, Teamwork
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).