Clinical Trial Analyst
Sede: Milano - Italia
The Clinical Trial Analyst plays a pivotal role in setting the competitive strategy and direction of the organization in terms of clinical research. This candidate can hold accountability for sound decisions through the mastery of essential scientific, technical & business expertise around competitive research, drug modality, product development, and Dompé’s therapeutic areas.
The role oversees the CI (competitive intelligence) of clinical programs and disease areas, along with being a key leader in the CI function. In addition, the role is expected to:
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to support clinical development strategy and execution based on competitive insights, as well as functional initiatives.
- Demonstrate agility by consistently balancing the ‘big picture’ analysis along with attention to details. Specifically, he/she is expected to showcase technical skills and agility to derive implications for the clinical programs.
- Make sound decisions by interpreting complex and often fuzzy sets of information and identifying gaps—breaks down vague and very complex, multidimensional problems within each clinical trial environment. Demonstrate the ability to learn to ‘predict’ outcomes based on experience and prior competitor actions. Contribute to provide data analysis for making decisions, considering line management guidance, departmental priorities, and overall corporate strategic implications.
- Act as a strategic thinker with outstanding business instincts to help chart the course and translate into actionable, value-creating results for the company
- Support ad-hoc BD efforts by the creation of competitive and disease-level landscapes.
- provide analytical expertise and support focused on TA and clinical research assessments, new trials development, and clinical utilization patterns.
- Actively research new trends and dynamics; identify market dynamics that may affect Dompé and convey these to the Departments' leaders; learn about Dompé's full spectrum of operations.
- Synthesize findings and implications of data work into reports and exhibits that can be used by the departments involved.
- Utilize reporting tools, and advanced Excel capabilities (e.g., program macros) to build data sets for analysis which would include: clinical research volume and utilization trends, predictive modeling, and general research and decision support activities.
- Bachelor's level degree with 5 years of relevant experience
- Preference is given to analytically oriented programs such as economics, statistics, information sciences, or mathematics.
- Impressive Experience with analytic tools and project management skills
- Relevant experience in the following areas is required: (1) market research (2) experience using quantitative, business intelligence and/or relational database. (3) manipulation of data.
- Understanding of pharmaceutical development and commercialization process, as well as industry competitive dynamics
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with diverse teams across organizational lines and structures
- Strong oral/written communications and presentation skills
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).