Administrative Assistant for the Research & Development Department
Sede: Tirana - Albania
We are looking for an Administrative assistant for our office in Tirana.
The individual in this position will perform administrative tasks in support of the Research & Development Division, based on business need and departmental requirements.
Should be flexible, reliable, capable of handling multiple assignments in a timely and accurate manner, with strong attention to detail in proofing materials, establishing priorities, scheduling and meeting deadlines.
Principali aree di responsabilità
- Provide support to multiple managers on administrative issues in an effective way, demonstrating high levels of accuracy, pro-activity and willingness to comply with established corporate guidelines & standard processes with both internal and external stakeholders
- Follow guidelines, regulations and procedures in the range of administrative support responsibilities
- Manage the workflow process of the Procurement Dept. to the creation, approval and dispatch of Purchase Orders
- Communicate and interact effectively with consultants, vendors and members of the Healthcare Community on any administrative relate items
- Assume responsibility for the end of month payment process, ensuring all suppliers are issued with an order prior to the receipt of goods or services; following report from Accounts Payable, actively investigate and follow up all open PO’s and held invoices to ensure timely payments
- Support the requesting functions with daily tasks, including processing paperwork, collecting the relevant documentation depending on the activity; responding to inquiries; keeping record, maintaining information and inventories; contacting suppliers regarding past orders and due payments
- Budget monitoring, in collaboration with the Financial Dept.
- Assist contract negotiation, with the support of the Legal Dept.
- Ensure good quality advice, support and guidance in building good working relationships and understanding the role of different departments/managers
- Various clerical duties as required
- Capability to work independently with minimal supervision, juggling multiple competing tasks and balancing conflicting work priorities / deadlines on time to meet targets
- Proven ability to multitask, to manage workloads effectively on daily basis, to stay focused under pressure
- Good analytical and numeric skills, with demonstrable ability to collect, record and evaluate data accurately with high level attention to detail as well as to detect errors and discrepancies and rectify accordingly
- High levels of initiative, flexibility and responsiveness
- Excellent time management, problem-solving attitude and adaptability
- Strong ethical values, high integrity; good understanding of procedures and commitment to policies
Essential Qualifications - Experience
- Fluency in Italian and English
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams
- Experience >3 years administrative staff/office management; accounting or finance environment preferable, but not essential
- Demonstrated experience meeting deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of dealing with suppliers and internal staff and juggling functional work
- Ability to handle conversations with stakeholders and staff to enforce corporate policies
Proponi la tua candidatura
Per candidarti, compila il modulo seguente selezionando una delle posizioni aperte o scegliendo l’opzione “Candidatura spontanea”. Ricorda di allegare anche il tuo Curriculum Vitae più aggiornato in formato elettronico (*.pdf, *.doc, *.ppt).